Transform Risk Based Inspection (RBI) systems into a proactive, digital solution that cuts asset operational costs while enhancing safety.
Across oil and gas streams over the past two decades, RBI approaches have enhanced asset integrity, focusing inspection and the costs of critical equipment. However, the risk picture has changed in terms of process conditions, increased throughputs and the introduction of a new workforce. All equipment degrades during its years of in-service operation, sometimes at rates higher than expected. Mature assets cannot be expected to perform as they did before the process conditions altered. Inevitably, the risk associated with such failures increases, while traditional RBI programmes remain static.
Download our whitepaper and learn:
- How to turn a reactive Risk Based Inspection (RBI) approach into a proactive, digital solution that cuts asset operational costs while enhancing safety
- How an IOW program can be used to generate a timely response, preventing the onset of rapid asset deterioration.
- How Vysus Group has supported a range of clients with their CCDs, IOWs and related Damage Mechanism Reviews (DMRs)
- Gain insights into the best practices for implementing IOWs
- How to enhance your existing RBI programs