Compliance and efficiency. We provide power systems studies and negotiate the connection and access standards for your energy generation project.
Across the global electricity sector, we deliver expert advice in both commercial and technical matters. Clients benefit from our network of contacts across market operators, network operators, wind and solar manufacturers (OEMs) and EPC contractors. They are able to minimise their project risk, compress timescales and work towards the best outcomes.
We support you in the following areas to ensure you meet new compliance regulations and network access standards.
- Connection feasibility
- Connection studies: grid code compliance and performance
- Commissioning support, hold point testing and performance validation testing
- Power systems model development, acceptance testing and benchmarking
- Technology transition and strategic advice
- ISO study/coordination and ISO/RTO support
- Largest dedicated grid connection consultancy in Australia
- Supporting 50% of wind generation in Australia and the majority of utility scale batteries, including the ‘Tesla Big Battery’ in South Australia
- 10GW of renewable generation projects globally in the last 17 years
- Supporting the connection of 32 utility scale plants (>50MW)
projects supported globally since the early 2000s