Our Survey and GeoEngineering division has a heritage over 25 years providing marine geoscience consultancy and project management services across the full range of offshore energy sector developments.
offshore wind farm experience since 2005
oil and gas projects completed since 2001
submarine cable projects since 2005
Survey & GeoEngineering help its customers understand and manage seabed and sub-seabed risks on an offshore energy project through its life cycle from initial feasibility through development, design, construction phases to operations and maintenance and ultimately decommissioning.
We apply deep understanding of project objectives to design hydrographic and geophysical surveys and geotechnical site investigations, enabling our geoscientists to extract maximum value and knowledge to inform risk on subsequent project phases.
We manage, support and QC offshore projects and data with our industry leading specialists in the fields of marine geoscience, hydrographic survey, positioning, offshore construction and cable installation, supported by experienced offshore client representatives and supervisors.
In support of offshore operations, we have developed industry leading project management, mapping, vessel tracking, metocean and data streaming web services, under our IRIS brand, allowing our project managers and customers achieve the closest visibility to project progress, status and performance.
- Geology and Geophysics
- Survey and Positioning
- Mapping and GIS
- Cable installation
- An integrated team of industry leading marine geoscience, survey, geospatial, data management and operations experts.
- A full understanding of ground condition risks and mitigation strategies as applied to offshore installation & operations; reducing overall project risk helps reduce CAPEX costs.
- An in-depth knowledge of the offshore survey and site investigation contracting sector.
- Application of in-house procurement, commercial, contractual, HSE and logistics functions.
- We work to achieve efficient and cost-effective offshore surveys and site investigations with a right-first-time approach.
- In excess of 50GW offshore wind farm experience since 2005.
- More than 1000 oil and gas projects completed since 2001.
- Over 15,000km of submarine cable projects since 2005