Your specialists in marine geoscience, offshore survey and positioning, submarine power cable installation and digital and data solutions.
We help our offshore renewables clients to design and manage site assessment and ground condition studies, to inform risk and ensure project success.
Our Survey & GeoEngineering division has been providing marine geoscience services to the offshore renewable energy sector since 2005. We have supported many wave and tidal projects, and over 50GW in the offshore wind farm sector (Europe, USA and eastern Asia). We are an industry leader in the development and maintenance of 3D ground models for offshore wind farm sites. Our detailed studies in the early stages provide clients with greater confidence in project decisions and outcomes.
- Offshore site assessment and ground condition studies
- Including preliminary feasibility studies for offshore wind farms and export cable route designs
- Engineering studies
Including geotechnical interpretative reporting (GIR)
- Cable trenching, burial and protection assessments
- Development and maintenance of geological and engineering 3D ground models for offshore wind farms
- Design and project management of offshore surveys, site investigations and cable installations
- Cost effective remote quality control (QC) services and solutions for offshore projects
- Digital data management and delivery services using IRIS, our bespoke web applications
- Cable installation assurance service