Bring your offshore projects into focus and achieve the closest visibility to project status, progress and contractor performance
IRIS is a family of bespoke web applications specifically designed and developed to add visibility and significant value to offshore energy sector projects including offshore wind farms, submarine cables and oil and gas developments.
IRIS helps our clients track performance and identify issues during operations, ensuring that objectives are completed to expectation and minimising the potential for repeating work. Projects using IRIS include submarine cable installations, drillship positioning and offshore wind farm surveys and site investigations.
Visually rich web maps are integrated with intuitive dashboards components tailored to specific functions allowing replay, assessment and analysis of data and risk.
IRIS may be configured to consume internet enabled broadcast digital services from offshore vessels and assets such as ROVs and cable lay and trenching systems, allowing both real-time and replay quality control and assessment of offshore performance. Vysus Group can provide one of its V-Node datahubs to facilitate the data telemetry if required.
Primary IRIS modules are listed below
- Data Manager - web mapping of the marine environment including global and regional datasets platforming project-specific data.
- Vessel Manager - marine coordination with real time and replay vessel tracking
- Project Manager – Operational project progress, status and daily reporting
- RigPos – Drilling rig positioning QC including real time visualisation
- Posmet - Access global hindcast and forecast metocean data and project marine forecasts
- TrenchingQC - Cable trenching real-time quality control
- CableQC - Cable installation assurance and risk assessment
IRIS affords me both greater oversight of project operations and the flexibility to monitor technical and commercial performance from any location, it’s a valuable tool.