We help you manage risks throughout the asset lifecycle, whether related to life and environment, asset performance, market, or to contractual or regulatory requirements.
At Vysus Group, we understand that risk straddles every element of your operation and that managing and reducing risk is crucial to maintaining safe and reliable operations.
We support owners, operators and supply chains of complex and capital-intensive assets, plants and infrastructure throughout the entire life-cycle.
Whether you operate in the oil & gas, transport, rail, or nuclear sectors, we provide the knowledge so you can control your organisational risk profile, and prepare for emergencies; safeguarding operations, businesses and society at large.
Our risk management assessments and studies help you to achieve safe operation with major hazard and risk control throughout design, construction, operation and decommissioning. We do this by evaluating possible accidental events and major risks, including their causes and consequences.
We develop optimum risk prevention and mitigation strategies and ensure optimum return from investments by combining assessments with cost-benefit analysis.
Our services include:
- Risk management
- Management system risk reduction - HSSEQ (Health, Safety, Security, Environment and Quality)
- Emergency preparedness
- Safety case development
- Maintenance management
- Risk analysis
- Facilities quantitative risk assessment (QRA)
- Hazard identification (HAZID) and hazard and operability study (HAZOP) studies
- Probabilistic Safety Assessment (PSA)
- Environmental risk assessment
- Consequence modelling
- Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD)
- Fire and explosion modelling
- Gas dispersion modelling
- Human factors and working environment
- Control room assessment and HMI
- Safety critical tasks
- Health risk assessments
- Reliability and asset performance
- Failure modes and effects and criticality analysis (FMECA)
- Safety integrity level (SIL) assessments
- Reliability, Availability and Maintainability (RAM) - regularity assessment
- Asset performance and RCM
- Identify and evaluate possible accidental events
- Identify and assesses major risks
- ALARP risk reduction
- Determine critical dimensioning accidental loads (DAL)
- Develop optimum risk prevention and mitigation strategies