Manage and reduce the lifecycle risk of your assets. We’ll help you cover every dimension that matters for safe, reliable operations.
Risk straddles every part of complex operations, from protecting lives and the environment to asset performance, market dynamics and contractual and regulatory requirements. To manage and reduce risk, we support owners, operators and manufacturers of capital-intensive assets, plants and infrastructure across the entire lifecycle and supply chain.
Our risk management assessments and studies help achieve safe operation by controlling major hazard and risk during design, construction, operation and decommissioning. We do this by evaluating your possible accidental events and major risks, including their causes and consequences. You’ll have optimum risk prevention and mitigation strategies, ensuring you realise the best investment returns by combining assessments with cost-benefit analysis.
Globally, we’ve worked alongside the oil and gas, renewables, chemical, transport and nuclear sectors. Supported by our knowledge and solutions, our clients are ideally placed to manage their organisation’s risk profile and prepare for emergencies, safeguarding their operations and business, and society at large.
- Management system risk reduction: HSSEQ (Health, Safety, Security, Environment and Quality)
- Emergency Preparedness
- Safety case development
- Maintenance management
- Risk Management Assurance
- Facilities quantitative risk assessment (QRA)
- Hazard identification (HAZID) and hazard and operability study (HAZOP) studies
- Digital HAZOP
- Probabilistic Safety Assessment (PSA)
- Environmental risk assessment
- Energy Transition Databox
- Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD)
- Fire and explosion modelling
- Gas dispersion modelling
- Alarm management
- Control room assessment and design specifications
- Human factors in engineering
- Human-Machine-Interface: assessment and development
- Organisational development
- Working environment and ergonomic
- Failure modes and effects and criticality analysis (FMECA)
- Safety integrity level (SIL) assessments
- Reliability, Availability and Maintainability (RAM) - regularity assessment
- Asset performance and RCM
- Identify and evaluate possible accidental events
- Identify and assesses major risks
- Reduce as low as reasonable practicable (ALARP) risk r
- Determine critical dimensioning accidental loads (DAL)
- Develop optimum risk prevention and mitigation strategies