Building trust and transparency to demonstrate your commitment to sustainability.
We can help you enable investor and internal confidence by meeting the AA1000 AccountAbility Stakeholder Engagement Standard - the global benchmark for conducting high-quality stakeholder engagement projects and programs.
Increasing demand for corporate transparency and governance is forcing organisations to demonstrate their commitment to sustainability in financial and non-financial terms.
We ensure that you are well positioned to seize the opportunities and manage the risks associated with a changing climate and the growing societal expectation to meet sustainability targets.
We offer specialist services to verify, audit and assess sustainable development claims, data, reports, and disclosures.
- Environmental reporting including streamlined energy and carbon reporting (SECR) sustainability reports
- Greenhouse gas emissions in accordance with ISO 14064 specifications
- Financial Assurance calculations for a worst-case oil spill
- Annual public statements (environmental)
- EIA studies and statements
- Environmental / sustainability data and or reports used to support financial transactions e.g. (sale, purchase, loan guarantee, insurance, due diligence etc)
- Creating data used to support monetized carbon transactions e.g., storage and re-use of carbon, GHG emissions associated with trade of crude oil, LNG etc
- Creating data used to support large scale projects such as CCUS, hydrogen, windfarm, and even fossil fuel developments
- Helps organisations achieve a higher ranking by stakeholders such as investors and customers who assess the non-financial information – social and environmental impacts – about an organisation.
- Supports ‘licence to operate’ where reporting is mandated by regulators
- Provides transparency and a competitive edge to tendering and contracting process
- Enhances leadership position of organisation
- Builds trust with stakeholders
- Reduces compliance costs
- Mitigates reputational risk and the cost of getting environmental disclosures wrong
- Ensures alignment with best practice and approach to reporting
- Promotes organisational performance is sustainability indices / rankings