For safer operations all-round, we’ll help you understand what an accident can mean.
Understanding the consequences of a hazardous situation is integral to safety. We use Consequence Modelling to predict the effects of accidents, and the potential impact on people, the environment and property.
From a simple concern to developing a complex model of an industrial plant or offshore asset, we’ll listen to your needs and provide the right tool. Whatever’s needed, from a simplified model to advanced software for computational fluid dynamics (CFD).
We carry out a wide range of assessments using a large portfolio of models. These include our own respected tools, as well as commercial software (such as PHAST©, FLACS©, KFX©, FLUENT©, Open Foam and FAHTS©/USFOS©).
Our main studies cover:
- gas dispersion
- pool, spray and jet fire consequence
- explosion, fire and smoke modelling
- heildeck turbulence
- cold vent, exhaust and ventilation design
- cryogenic spill assessment
- fire and gas detection mapping
- wind chill and radiation modelling
- passive fire protection (PFP) optimisation
- response of structures to accidental loads.
- Improved understanding of the impact of accidents
- Timely, quality input into your design development or operational challenges
- Supported by high-performance computational power