Make your risk-reducing measures count. Combine risk and cost-benefit analysis for greater investment returns.
Risk Analysis is fundamental to managing safety and controlling risk. It’s critical for all industrial assets and at every stage, from concept evaluation and design to construction, operation and decommissioning. With regulatory compliance and industry mandates being ever-demanding, the need for a risk assessment is now paramount and vital to any business.
Demonstrating safe design and operation through risk analysis allows you to obtain a license to operate. Additionally, it optimises capital investment spending, ensuring design and operations are safe and providing a robust foundation for profitable industrial developments.
Our clients across sectors gain a systematic identification and evaluation of the unique risk of their assets. This includes possible accidental events, and their causes, consequences and uncertainties: the basis for efficient Emergency Preparedness planning
We specialise in combining results from risk and cost-benefit analysis, ensuring an optimal return in risk-reducing measures and providing as low as reasonably practicable (ALARP) documentation. To progress frontiers of safe design and operation, we use human intelligence and leading technology, including advanced consequence modelling.
- Quantitative Risk Analysis (QRA)
- Risk Analysis (qualitative)
- Advanced consequence modelling (CFD)
- Barrier management
- Emergency preparedness analyses
- Environmental Risk Analysis
- Risk and hazard mapping (3D and 2D)
- Safety Case support
- Event Tree Analysis
- Hazard Identification (HAZID)
- Hazard and Operability (HAZOP) studies
- Document safe design and operation to the regulator issuing licenses to operate
- Gain a deeper understanding of your risk drivers and how to manage these, minimising:
- capital expenditure for safe design, operational expenditure for safe operation and risk expenditure associated with unplanned events
- Increase plant or asset uptime and production regularity
- Enhance design solutions and reduce maintenance costs
Engineering insights from our risk analysis are aligned with traditional safety requirements, and presented in a clear, understandable way.