Be prepared for the unexpected at the most unlikely of times.
In the event of accidents, emergency situations and incidents with potential to disrupt communities, you need the right response and crisis management measures in place. These events normally arise unexpectedly. Our thorough and robust emergency response arrangements will ensure you:
- prevent hazardous events from developing into accidents
- minimise the consequences of accidents
- prevent escalation.
When it comes to managing risk, our experience is unrivalled. Our track record, and expertise in developing response measures covers the public sector and the oil and gas, offshore wind and land-based industries.
Our support with Emergency Preparedness and Resilience Engineering is based on risk analyses, performed in line with prevailing regulations, and covers the following key areas.
- Escape, Evacuation and Rescue Strategies (EERS) and Analyses (EERA)
- Emergency Preparedness Analyses (EPA)
- Emergency Response Plans (ERP) & Exercises and Training
- Resilience Engineering Analyses (REA), including
- societal impact analysis (SIA) and business impact analysis (BIA)
- Continuity Planning (BCP/SCP)
- Crisis Management (CM)
We can help you avoid damaging costs, prevent unplanned downtime and protect your corporate reputation.