Survey & GeoEngineering offers a wide range of consultancy and project management services and solutions to the offshore oil & gas sector, specialising in marine geoscience, offshore survey and positioning, facilities installation support and subsequent inspection.
Survey & GeoEngineering has been providing marine geoscience services to the offshore oil and gas sector for over 25 years. In this time, we have accumulated significant geological and associated knowledge, data and experience across the world’s offshore hydrocarbon basins including the UKCS, Mediterranean and West Africa.
Focused on shallow geohazards as risks to drilling, field development and construction activities, we provide valuable guidance on existing seabed risk and design and project management offshore surveys and site investigations within de-risking and mitigation strategies.
- Desk top studies including regional geological assessments, shallow geohazard assessments and jack-up installation assessment
- Pipeline, umbilical and cable route engineering and trenching, burial and protection assessments.
- Design and project management of offshore seabed and sub-seabed surveys including environmental surveys, geophysical site and route surveys, geotechnical site investigations and decommissioning surveys
- Rig positioning QC services for semi submersibles, jack-ups and drillships.
- Provision and support of experienced offshore client representatives.
- Cost effective remote QC services and solutions for offshore projects including real-time drillship positioning QC
- Data management, geospatial, mapping and GIS services
- Bespoke web applications to monitor status, progress and performance on offshore projects