Your specialists in marine geoscience, offshore survey and positioning, facilities installation support and subsequent inspection.
We support your de-risking and mitigation strategies by designing and project managing offshore surveys and site investigations. Our Survey & GeoEngineering support focuses on shallow geohazards as risks to drilling, field development and construction activities. You will gain valuable guidance on existing seabed risk.
Our Survey & GeoEngineering division has been providing marine geoscience services to the offshore oil and gas sector for over 25 years. We have accumulated significant geological and associated knowledge, data and experience across the world’s offshore hydrocarbon basins, including the UK Continental Shelf, Mediterranean and West Africa.
Our range of services include the following. Solutions are supported by our bespoke web applications (IRIS) to monitor your offshore project’s status, progress and performance
- Desktop studies
- Including regional geological assessments, shallow geohazard assessments and jack-up installation assessment
- Pipeline, umbilical and cable route engineering and trenching, burial and protection assessments
- Design and project management of offshore seabed and sub-seabed surveys
- Including environmental surveys, geophysical site and route surveys, geotechnical site investigations and decommissioning surveys
- Rig positioning quality control (QC) services for semi submersibles, jack-ups and drillships
- Provision and support of experienced offshore client representatives
- Cost effective remote QC services and solutions for offshore projects
- Including real-time drillship positioning QC
- Data management, geospatial, mapping and GIS services