Your specialists in marine geoscience, offshore survey and positioning, submarine power cable installation and digital and data solutions.
Our team can help you plan and execute an optimum subsea pathway for your submarine cable project. We have extensive experience of supporting clients to deliver interconnector cables, offshore wind farm arrays and export cables around the world.
Benefit from our expert services, covering route planning through to cable installation and post-installation operations and maintenance surveys.
Our consultancy and project management services are augmented with industry leading tools and web services. These are developed to monitor and report on the quality of your cable installation and its ongoing risk profile. You gain the assurances you need, as do cable operators, insurers and investors.
- Cable route desktop studies and cable route engineering
- Design and management of offshore of cable route surveys
- Provision of offshore client representatives
- Engineering studies, trenching, burial and protection assessments
- IRIS project and data management web application
- Cable installation assurance, risk assessment and performance analysis
- Geospatial, GIS, mapping and charting services