Your specialists in marine geoscience, offshore survey and positioning, submarine power cable installation and digital and data solutions.
Our team can help you plan and execute an optimum subsea pathway for your submarine cable project. We have extensive experience of supporting clients to deliver interconnector cables, offshore wind farm arrays and export cables around the world.
Benefit from our expert services, covering route planning through to cable installation and post-installation operations and maintenance surveys.
Our consultancy and project management services are augmented with industry leading tools and web services. These are developed to monitor and report on the quality of your cable installation and its ongoing risk profile. You gain the assurances you need, as do cable operators, insurers and investors.
- Cable route desktop studies and cable route engineering
- Scoping, specification and management of offshore operations
Including geophysical cable route surveys, geotechnical site investigations and cable installation support, supported by the provision of offshore client representatives
- Engineering studies
Including trenching, burial and protection assessments
- Data management and delivery services
- Including our industry leading IRIS project management web applications
- Real-time monitoring and reporting of trenching performance using our IRIS TrenchingQC module
- Cable installation assurance, risk assessment and performance analysis using IRIS CableQC module
- Geospatial, GIS, mapping and charting services, both desktop and web