Identify concerns, minimise failures and maintain production with our corrosion solutions.
Corrosion negatively affects operations and is becoming more significant, given the reliance on aging equipment and changing processes. The costs can be staggering. We’ve been providing corrosion expertise for the upstream and downstream oil and gas, chemical and petrochemical industries amongst other industries for many years.
Our solutions help prevent and manage corrosion, so that you can mitigate damage, reduce failures and maintain operational integrity. With our engineering insight, you can focus inspection on the most critical areas. Using our experience of working with a variety of software can help reduce failure risk by up to 95%.
We provide corrosion expertise for the upstream and downstream oil and gas, chemical and petrochemical industries.
Alongside our extensive specialist experience, we continue to enhance our portfolio of asset integrity services by supporting industry ventures. In the oil and gas sector, for example, this includes collaborating with technical committees (API, MTI and NACE) to shape and update standards for managing aging assets.
We identify, analyse and quantify damage mechanisms for new and aging assets. This encompasses:
- Corrosion inspections and monitoring
- Selecting material upgrades
- Chemical treatments
- Failure analysis
- Cathodic protection
- Integrity Operating Windows (IOWs)
- Reduce risk with an accurate assessment of corrosion and/or damage mechanisms
- Re-prioritise and optimise inspection costs based on risk
- Reduce turnaround time
- Increase awareness and control of unaccounted risks for aging plants
- Meet regulations, such as Cal/OSHA