The submarine cable industry is undergoing significant expansion, driven by offshore wind farms, energy trading between countries and the demand for internet access. Yet installing submarine cables can be expensive especially in harsh environments, as well as repairing faults. Operators need a quality installation that is reliable and be able to anticipate any associated cable faults to repair these efficiently.
Download our whitepaper and learn:
- The importance and value of acquiring cable installation performance data
- About cable insurance aspects
- How to present and visualise risk
- Consideration of future projects based upon past performance
- How to ensure that expensive lessons learnt are learnt only once
If you would like to speak to the author of the paper, Martin Day, Head of Survey and Geospatial, or to find out how we can help you, please contact email@example.com