All your offshore survey project requirements met, maximising safe, compliant, efficient outcomes.
We fully understand the challenges of managing offshore survey projects, especially aligning project objectives, commercial goals and contractors’ capabilities.
We provide support and technical expertise throughout a project’s lifecycle. We’ll help you make sure that each task is designed, risk assessed, executed and completed to all relevant technical, quality and safety specifications. We support our client’s procurement functions, providing specialist knowledge in key disciplines. You will be able to engage appropriate contractors and maximise the value when making these significant investments.
Our breadth and depth of capability spans offshore projects around the world over 25 years. You will always have the right Survey & GeoEngineering specialist to hand.
We can help you with the following:
- geophysical and hydrographic site surveys
- pipeline and cable route surveys
- construction survey support
- subsea facilities inspection
- drilling rig positioning
- Offshore Client Representative services.
Features and benefits
- Access to experienced project managers and offshore client representatives
- Industry leading in-house support in all key project disciplines
- 24/7 support to offshore operations
- IRIS web application to monitor project progress and status
- Quality control review cycle of contractor deliverables
- Access to project-specific QA/QC procedures and checklists
- ‘Lessons-learned’ database developed over many years