Our project management service provides management and technical expertise for all your offshore survey project requirements, maximising the potential for a safe, compliant, efficient and on schedule outcomes
We fully understand the challenges of managing offshore survey projects, requiring alignment between project objectives, commercial objectives and contractors’ capabilities.
Our offshore project management service provides you with support and technical expertise throughout the project life cycle, ensuring that each project task is designed, risk-assessed, executed and completed to all technical, quality and safety specifications.
We have a great breadth and depth of capability within Vysus Group supporting offshore projects around the world over the past 25 years, ensuring that you will always have the necessary specialised expertise to draw upon.
We support our clients procurement functions by providing specialist knowledge in all key disciplines to enable the engagement of appropriate contractors and maximisation of value for these significant investments.
Our Survey & GeoEngineering offshore project management services are applied to the following activities:
- Geophysical and hydrographic site surveys
- Pipeline and cable route surveys
- Construction survey support
- Subsea facilities inspection
- Drilling rig positioning
- Offshore client representative services
In support of offshore operations, we have developed industry leading project management, mapping, vessel tracking, metocean and data streaming web services, under our IRIS brand, allowing our project managers and customers to achieve the closest visibility to project progress, status and contractor performance.
- Access to experienced project managers and offshore client representatives
- Industry leading in-house support in all key project disciplines
- 24/7 support to offshore operations
- Provision of our IRIS web application to monitor project progress and status.
- Quality control review cycle of Contractor deliverables
- Access to project-specific QA/QC procedures and checklists
- Benefit from our experience and lessons-learnt database developed over many years