Our offshore client representative / supervisor service delivers quality assurance to the on-site management of an offshore survey or installation project, ensuring technical specifications, schedules and safety expectations are realised.
With over 25 years’ experience managing and supporting offshore survey and site investigation projects across all energy sectors, Survey & GeoEngineering has a thorough understanding of the requirements, roles and responsibilities of the offshore client representative or supervisor.
Our objective is to ensure that your project is effectively managed in the field by professional, experienced and accountable personnel, supported as required by an in-house offshore project management delivery service. This will maximize the potential for projects to be delivered safely, within specification and with no unwelcome surprises after demobilisation.
Provision of experienced offshore client representatives for the following projects types:
- Geophysical and hydrographic surveys
- Geotechnical site investigations
- UXO surveys
- Environmental surveys
- Submarine cable installation
- General offshore construction and pipelay
- Drilling rig positioning
- Subsea inspection.
Our service is enhanced with standard use of our IRIS project support web mapping application. Personnel are issued with a GPS/Iridium transmitter that provides a real-time vessel position displayed within the context of the project on the IRIS web map.
- Experienced technical discipline and operations specialists
- Access to 24/7 technical support from onshore experts
- IRIS vessel tracking and project support application
- Independent survey and positioning QC software
- Competency assessed