Know that your technical specifications, schedules and safety expectations are realised.
Our Offshore Client Representatives/supervisor service delivers quality assurance when managing on-site an offshore survey or installation project. Across all energy sectors, we have a thorough understanding of the requirements, roles and responsibilities.
Our objective is to ensure that your project is effectively managed in the field by professional, experienced and accountable personnel, supported as required by an in-house offshore project management delivery service. Our approach helps projects to be delivered safely, within specification and with no unwelcome surprises after demobilisation.
Our Survey & GeoEngineering division has been managing and supporting offshore survey and site investigation projects for over 25 years.
We provide representatives for the following types of project:
- geophysical and hydrographic surveys
- geotechnical site investigations
- unexploded ordnance (UXO) surveys
- environmental surveys
- submarine cable installation
- general offshore construction and pipelay
- drilling rig positioning
- subsea inspection.
As a client, your project will also benefit from our IRIS web mapping application. Personnel will be issued with a GPS/Iridium transmitter, providing a mapped, real-time vessel position, displayed within the context of the project on the IRIS web map.
Features and benefits
- Experienced technical discipline and operations specialists
- Access to 24/7 technical support from onshore experts
- IRIS vessel tracking and project support application
- Independent survey and positioning QC software
- Your team’s competency assessed