By applying our survey, geoscience and geotechnical expertise to desk studies and site investigation management, we enable you to fully understand, manage and mitigate seabed features and risks on a proposed offshore wind farm site
Overcome seabed uncertainty with careful data gathering, assessment and planning during early project stages. Our multi-disciplinary team expertly characterise proposed offshore wind farm sites at various stages, assessing and quantifying seabed and sub-seabed ground conditions together with related hazards and risks.
Our renewables team has supported the delivery of some of the world's most complex and ambitious projects. Vysus Group has a global footprint, with offices and experts across the world and can apply experience achieved in mature renewables locations to those which are at an earlier stage of development.
Offshore wind farm site assessment services include:
- Offshore wind farm site feasibility, screening and ranking
- Export cable route assessments
- Re-processing and re-purposing existing seismic data
- Data gap analysis and design of surveys, and site investigations.
- Access industry specialists with a wealth of wind farm site assessment experience
- Minimise costs on early project phases through optimised planning aligned with project milestones and gates.
- Have confidence that the project will meet regulatory or consent license requirements
- Achieve a full understanding of site seabed and soils risk, and the technology to acquire the right data
- An informed buyer of specialist survey and site investigation contractor services