Overcome seabed uncertainty with careful data gathering, assessment and planning during your early project stages
We can help you to fully understand, manage and mitigate seabed features and risks on your proposed offshore wind farm site. We do this by applying our survey, geoscience and geotechnical expertise to desk studies and site investigation management.
Our multi-disciplinary team expertly characterises proposed sites at various stages, assessing and quantifying seabed and sub-seabed ground conditions together with related hazards and risks.
Our renewables team has supported the delivery of some of the world's most complex and ambitious projects. With a global footprint, and offices and experts worldwide, we apply experience gained in mature renewables locations to projects at an earlier stage of development.
Our services include:
- offshore wind farm site feasibility, screening and ranking
- export cable route assessments
- re-processing and re-purposing existing seismic data
- data gap analysis and survey design
- site investigations.
- Project management of geophysical surveys and geotechnical site investigations
- Development and maintenance of 3D ground models
- Pile and foundation design guidance
- Cable installation, burial and protection guidance
- Metocean data studies
- Underwater noise studies and assessments
- Access industry specialists with a wealth of wind farm site assessment experience
- Minimise early project costs through optimised planning aligned with project milestones and gates
- Meet regulatory or consent license requirements
- Achieve a full understanding of site seabed and soils risk, and the technology to acquire the right data
- Procure survey and site investigation contractor services confidently