If an incident occurs, know exactly what to do – and in what order – to keep on running.
Our Crisis Management service gives you a system with all the steps you need to take when facing a worst-case scenario. It covers the full process: before, under and after a crisis. To get all the foundations right for your Crisis Management system, we bring together Emergency Preparedness Analysis (EPA), Emergency Response Plans (ERP) and Exercise/Training, Resilience Engineering and Continuity Management.
With the foundations in place, we can help you establish:
- a Crisis Management system and plan (based on a continuity plan)
- emergency response plans
- a management plan, with clear actions and responsibilities
- an information and communication plan.
You will be able to conduct:
- meaningful staff and management training
- emergency management training, based on current conditions
- a range of desktop/discussion exercises, unique to your organisation
- overall desktop and larger exercises with everyone involved, internally and externally.
We’ve developed a methodology, based on the leading ISO 22320 standard. All the steps in our process follow the PDCA principles of Plan, Do, Check and Act.