Trusted partner to deliver your geothermal project with confidence
Geothermal energy is a fantastic renewable energy source. However, geothermal projects are often not simple, faced with challenging environments and drilling conditions, combined with tight economic margins.
At Vysus Group, we understand the complexities of geothermal well project management. We ensure that projects are conducted within time and budgetary constraints, in a safe and efficient way, ensuring you realise your strategic commitments and responsibilities to investors, partners, governments and local stakeholders.
We enhance the well planning and performance of geothermal well operations, from initial conceptual well design through to well construction, during the operation of your wells and ultimately suspension or abandonment.
With our flexible well project management support that fits your project requirements from start to finish, our multidiscipline teams, global experience and first-hand operator experience we support your operations, ensuring projects are delivered in the most efficient and cost-effective way by implementation of our vast 'lessons-learned' database. We can even build your well delivery process & management system and assist you in becoming recognised as a competent well operator.
Our Services include:
- Well project management
- Outsourced Well Operator
- Wells engineering and drilling manpower
- Drilling rig contracting
- Contracts and procurement
- Logistics and remote operations support
- Well operations performance management
- Well integrity management during production/injection
- Management systems, Assurance and QHSE
- Independent Well Examination
- Independent Integrated multi-disciplinary project solutions
- Enhance safety
- Enhance reliability through quality
- Optimise assets and performance
- Minimise non-productive time
- Reduce costs and bring savings of scale
- Deliver projects on time and within budget
- Access to a diverse and complementary group of Subject Matter Experts
- Global operational and regulatory experience