Aim for maximum economic recovery (MER) when drilling wells, planning new projects or running operations. Improve cost efficiency and value.
Non-productive time (NPT) accounts for a significant percentage of overall well management and development spend: 23% according to the UK Oil and Gas Authority. We can help you cut this unwanted number right down. Choose our Quality Management, Assurance & Control service for the right resource expertise, know-how and a well-proven approach.
Our equipment integrity assurance (EIA) framework, and associated processes, help operators protect their personnel, plant and business. Solutions are designed to reduce the potential for unwanted costs connected with people, products and processes. Combined with proven management systems, our clients are able to clearly demonstrate duty of care, satisfy statutory requirements and reduce failure risk.
We know your operation is one of a kind, so we tailor our approach to suit your needs. Our support includes:
- quality management, engineering, assurance and control
- risk-based process and compliance auditing
- investigating downhole tools, equipment and OCTG failures
- managing third-party quality control (QC) inspectors
- reviewing and developing management systems
- training and mentoring drilling and wells teams on quality.