Achieve improvements in cost efficiency and value with the aim of hitting Maximum Economic Recovery (MER) within wells drilling or any operation or project planned
Non-productive Time (NPT) accounts for a significant percentage of overall well management and development spend; 23% according to the UK Oil and Gas Authority.
Vysus Group Quality Management, Assurance and Control interventions provide the resource expertise, know-how and proven approach to significantly reducing unwanted NPT.
Our equipment integrity assurance (EIA) framework and associated processes are designed to help operators protect their people, plant and business. With proven management systems that demonstrates duty of care, satisfies statutory requirements and reduces the risk of failure.
The EIA Framework is packaged to reduce the potential for unwanted costs attributed to People, Products and Processes:
- Quality management, engineering, assurance and control;
- Risk based, process and compliance auditing;
- Downhole tools, equipment and OCTG failure investigation;
- Management of third-party QC inspectors;
- Management system review and development;
- Training and quality mentoring to wells and drilling teams.
We know your operation is unique, so we tailor our approach to suit your bespoke needs.