Innovative solutions to complex challenges. On land and offshore. In remote and deepwater locations.
Whether it’s optimising well construction, managing difficult drilling conditions or enhancing well efficiency, we’ll help you solve the challenges of your next project.
Across a wide range of disciplines, we provide safe and efficient well engineering for land and offshore projects. Our support covers well design, construction and drilling operations management, as well as intervention, integrity management and plug and abandonment (P&A) activities.
Our goal is for you to exceed your wells objectives, cost efficiently and safely.
We deliver smart solutions to complex challenges, enhancing the efficiency and performance of well operations. Globally, we’ve supported clients with initial well concepts, production optimisation, well integrity management, cessation of production (CoP) and abandonment. We have a strong track record of adding value to projects through detailed offset well analysis, design, engineering, lessons-learned reviews, accurate cost estimating and management of change.
You have our experienced team to hand. We help clients overcome experience gaps, resource constraints and time pressures. We can support whether you want to outsource your entire well operations and rig management requirements or need specialist expertise in:
- well design and drilling engineering
- completion and well test engineering
- subsea engineering, wellhead and well-control equipment
- well interventions
- production technology and enhancement
- well operations performance management
- computational fluid dynamics (CFD) modelling.
We’re specialists in complex well types and challenges, including:
- high pressure, high temperature (HPHT)
- extended reach drilling
- managed pressure drilling
- advanced drilling techniques (UBD/TTRD)
- remote and deepwater locations.
- Optimise your well project and operations
- Increase focus on safety, performance and continuous improvement
- Solve challenges smartly
- Access subject matter experts for the right answers