1. On a scale of 1 to 5, how sustainable are you daily?
Probably a 3, striving for better
2. Give an example of the one thing you do to be sustainable
I use glass and Tupperware to pack my lunch instead of buying out and throwing away the container.
3. Who is your sustainable ‘inspiration’?
There are too many to mention, but the younger generations seem to be leading the way
4. What does the world need to become more sustainable right now?
Either supporting natural, or creating man-made carbon sinks
5. What one piece of advice would you give your younger self?
Be less wasteful
6. Could you live ‘off grid’ for a whole year?
Probably not. I like the internet too much
7. What three sustainable items would you want on a desert island?
Rope, water, and a wind-up radio
8. If you could rid the world of one thing that is environmentally detrimental, what would it be?
9. What one step could each of us make right now to be more sustainable?
Eat local food