Break free from the way it’s always been done for the better and for bigger savings.
Logistics & Supply Chain Management activities run through every operation, providing vast opportunities to increase efficiency and reduce cost.
Using innovative and collaborative methods, we help our clients to challenge the status quo.
Whether you require ad-hoc logistics support, feasibility studies during conceptual stages or full project management services, we help you realise economies of scale cost reduction.
- Infrastructure and resource assessment for remote country operations
- Contracting and procurement strategies, including marine, aviation and waste management selection and audit, using trusted partners where required to provide industry-leading services
- Contract management and audit support (internal, external/partner)
- Multi-role contracts, procurement and logistics support
- Inventory management – optimisation, resale and disposals
- Customs and freight-forwarding support, including access to our existing authorisations
- AFE preparation and cost estimation
- Financial reporting, estimated final cost, monthly cost forecasting
- Provision of end of well reconciliations
We have over 150 master service agreements available, including marine and aviation contract templates.
Cost tracking within <5% accuracy of actual well cost