Increase performance in well operations and reduce costs.
Drilled hole overseen
bit runs worldwide
Greater well costs are increasingly commonplace. Drilling programmes are becoming ever-more challenging. Internal resources are getting constrained. If that sounds familiar, we can step in to help you curb and reduce capital costs.
Our Drilling Performance Management service optimises areas of drilling that can often be overlooked, reversing the increasing cost trend.
Our team of specialist drilling engineers focus on the critical areas where your resources are constrained, or where your drilling teams may lack the capacity or expertise to review operations.
Our broad-ranging experience covers drill bit performance, bottom hole assembly (BHA) component selection and design, drilling software, mud/data logging, logging/measurement when drilling (M/LWD), down-hole drilling dynamics, pore pressure and fracture gradient (PPFG) prediction and well engineering.
- a full offset review of drilling data and visualisation of drilling hazards
- bit and BHA optimisation studies and support
- well design feasibility studies
- detailed design for conventional, high-angle and extended-reach wells
- root cause failure analysis (BHA, drill string and vibration).
- Focused operational performance enhancement
- Full onsite performance optimisation:
worldwide ‘on site’ rotational support for the entire well delivery process
- Better bit stock management
- Company-wide performance analysis and benchmarking for cost and efficiency savings