Get solutions to noise, vibration, instability and fatigue-damage problems, significantly optimising your design or operations.
To your new project or existing asset, we bring a passion for understanding dynamics and failure mechanisms, and assessing designs for a spectrum of potential problems. Vibration, for example, can be a major cause of machine and plant downtime, as well as a significant safety concern. Whatever your mechanical problem, we focus on fixing it and preventing it from happening again.
Our specialists are ready to help, from ensuring an asset is structurally stable to carrying out multi-phase flow modelling of, for example, subsea compressors.
We solve and prevent problems related to dynamics for critical installations across the oil and gas, renewables, power generation, marine and rail sectors. You will have full support that can involve design-phase review, analysis and advice, site consultancy and measurements for validation and troubleshooting.
Our expertise covers:
- noise & vibration assessments
- machinery, fluid and structural dynamics
- root Cause Analysis
- advanced Vibration Measurements
- independent design advice to increase uptime and safety.
- A specialist team in failure investigation
- A unique systematic approach to troubleshooting
- Assurance that your assets and components are running to their optimal performance
Our mechanical failure analysis informs successful redesign
with improved asset availability of up to 95%.