Keep on operating by enhancing reliability and safety.
To meet increased production goals and reduce decommissioning timescales, well control equipment used during intervention operations needs to work all the time, every time. Our well intervention experts ensure that your equipment is fit for service, safe and compliant, helping you reduce downtime and costs.
Well control equipment quality is not only dependent upon the physical condition of the equipment, but how the systems are managed. We’ve been instrumental in assisting clients as they navigate today’s regulatory environment, while preparing them for tomorrow’s standards.
Our equipment inspections and functional surveys verify that your IWCE:
- is designed to align with a specific well
- has not been compromised or damaged from previous service
- will operate in the conditions in which it will be used.
Our services include:
- Intervention Well Control Equipment (IWCE) compatibility verification
- independent third-party (I3P) assessment and verification
- crew competency assessment and training
- intervention related services
- safety integrity level (SIL) solutions
- gap analysis (API 17G/G4)
- project management
- plug and abandonment (P&A) and on-site intervention consulting.
Having acquired WEST Engineering Services (in 2012) and ModuSpec (2008), we offer the world's most comprehensive suite of technical services to owners and operators of drilling rigs. We’re proud of our reputation for trusted technical excellence and elevating industry safety, having inspected over 80% of the world’s offshore oil rigs.