Identify, assess and control your organisations threat or risks.
Expectations from people travelling, employees, the transportation companies themselves, National and international authorities require analyses and optimising of reliability, availability and safety during design, operations and maintenance to improve safety, become more efficient and gain cost savings.
With this background, we help the transportation sector navigate a set of challenging national and international legislation, customer expectations and market pressures.
We are involved in the development of standards and in international committees and working groups to make sure we stay in forefront of the development both technically and from a legal point of view. We are proud of being able to deliver the best and most efficient solutions to our transportation customer base.
We offer a wide range of risk-based consultancy services to Railway, Road and Aviation operators.
One of the focus areas is the management of safety and availability which is crucial to the whole sector. The Cenelec standards EN 50126, EN 50128 and EN 50129 provide the framework for Reliability, Availability, Maintainability and Safety (RAMS) for the railways. Vysus Group has taken active part in the development of these standards. We have also extensive experience and knowledge about the implementation of other standards in the safety management systems of our transportation customers.
Vysus Group also have the most experienced advisors to support clients with development of their safety management systems, safety certificates and all relevant authority approvals.
Vysus Group have participated and supported clients with technical and safety advisory inl major rolling projects with the aim to ensure implementation of RAMS, Safety and a efficient and transparent authority approval process.
RAMS and Transportation safety management
- Safety management systems
- Risk management
- Safety management in Rolling Stock and Infrastructure projects
- Emergency Preparedness for transport
- Accident investigations
- Authority approval via OSS for railway vehicles
- Common Safety Method for Risk Assessment (CSM-RA)
- risk analyses (CSM-RA)
- Safety Integrity Level (SIL) studies for continuous and high demand safety functions, i.e. for railway signalling
- Reliability Centred Maintenance (RCM) studies for vehicles and infrastructure
- Competent, complete and efficient solutions optimising the performance and reducing risks
- Extensive market and legislation knowledge
- Optimized and cost-efficient maintenance solutions
- Assurance from a track record gained from 30 years of experience