Identify, assess and control your organisation’s challenges, threats and risks.
We help the transportation sector navigate a challenging set of national and international legislation requirements, customer expectations and market pressures.
Our Risk-based Management and analytical services optimise reliability, availability and safety during design, operations and maintenance.
We’re proud to deliver the best and most efficient solutions to our transportation clients. For three decades, we’ve been involved in developing standards and supporting international committees and working groups – ensuring the sector stays at the forefront of safety and efficiency, both technically and from a legal view.
We offer a wide range of risk-based consultancy services to railway, road and aviation operators.
We focus on managing safety and maximising asset availability, crucial to the whole sector. For our rail clients, we use the Cenelec standards (EN 50126, EN 50128 and EN 50129) as the framework for reliability, availability, maintainability and safety (RAMS) solutions. We have helped developed these codes, and also have extensive experience of implementing wider safety management system standards.
Whatever area you are in, our experienced advisors can support with your safety management systems, safety certificates and all relevant authority approvals. In a technical and safety advisory role, our input has included major rolling stock projects.
RAMS and transportation safety management
Our support covers:
- reliability, availability, maintainability and safety (RAMS) solutions
- safety management systems
- risk management
- safety management of rolling stock and infrastructure
- emergency preparedness for transport
- accident investigations
- authority approval via the overspeed sensor system (OSS) for railway vehicles
- common safety method for risk assessment (CSM-RA).
Our expertise covers
- risk analyses (CSM-RA)
- safety integrity level (SIL) studies for continuous and high-demand safety functions, such as railway signalling
- RCM studies for vehicles and infrastructure.
- Enhance safety
- Be more efficient
- Gain cost savings