1. On a scale of 1 to 5, how sustainable are you daily?
I think I could rate myself between 4 and 5.
2. Give an example of the one thing you do to be sustainable
I am recycling all recyclable materials
3. Who is your sustainable ‘inspiration’?
My niece, she is of young generation and already much more environmentally aware and caring than I was at her age
4. What does the world need to become more sustainable right now?
A clear pathway for the reduction of single use plastics from the supply chain
5. What one piece of advice would you give your younger self?
It’s never to early to start behaving in a conscientious way
6. Could you live ‘off grid’ for a whole year?
Yes, I think so
7. What three sustainable items would you want on a desert island?
Glass water bottle, matches and a solar powered torch
8. If you could rid the world of one thing that is environmentally detrimental, what would it be?
Anything that isn’t recyclable – single use plastics for a start
9. What one step could each of us make right now to be more sustainable?
Definitely reduce food waste to minimum, stop buying surplus when you don’t need it or not able to use by expiry date