1. On a scale of 1 to 5, how sustainable are you daily?
2. Give an example of the one thing you do to be sustainable
I have a reusable coffee cup and always recycle my coffee pods.
3. Who is your sustainable ‘inspiration’?
I think the next generation should inspire all of us to be more sustainable in our daily lives, as I feel it is imperative that we do what we can to ensure the next generation have a planet to inherit.
4. What does the world need to become more sustainable right now?
The rapid deployment and commercialisation of sustainable technologies that allow us to maintain our current standard of living.
5. What one piece of advice would you give your younger self?
Don’t be so wasteful and reuse those water bottles!
6. Could you live ‘off grid’ for a whole year?
7. What three sustainable items would you want on a desert island?
A reusable hot/cold bottle, solar panels to create energy and comfortable shoes.
8. If you could rid the world of one thing that is environmentally detrimental, what would it be?
Single use plastic
9. What one step could each of us make right now to be more sustainable?
Reduce food waste